Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
This collection contains four items relating to Andrew T. Pratt’s service in the American Civil War.
This collection contains printed issues of the Bridgewater Independent newspaper.
This collection contains 53 reels of travel and Bridgewater footage collected and likely filmed in part by Flora T. Little.
This collection includes 57 pieces of ivory and scrimshaw (human and animal figurines, bow drills, a fan, etc.) believed to have been collected by Francis Grey Ford Wadsworth in Alaska in the late 1800s.
This collection contains the personal papers of Helen M. Cassiani (married name Nestor), predominantly those that concern her military service during World War II and status as a Prisoner of War at the Santo Tomas Internment Camp.
This collection contains items relating to John P. Townsend’s service in the Civil War.
This collection includes a portrait of Lewis L. Simpson, his Civil War service papers, Grand Army of the Republic badge, and Maria Simpson’s Women’s Relief Corps certificate.
Collection contains military information cards primarily for Bridgewater residents during World War II.
This collection includes scrapbooks, correspondence, and committee records related to the Town of Bridgewater’s involvement in World War II.
Contains six Grand Army of the Republic commemorative badges and a pair of cuff links.
This collection includes six ration books issued during World War II.
- Bridgewater (Mass.) 5
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 3
- World War II 3
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- African Americans 2
- Alaska 1
- American Civil War, letters and diaries 1
- Ivory 1
- Scrimshaws 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Portraits 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Women 1
- World War I 1 + ∧ less
- Town of Bridgewater 2
- Battles, Otis L. (Otis Lincoln), 1843-1882 1
- Bridgewater Independent 1
- Cassiani, Helen M. (Helen Mary), 1917-2002 1
- Cornwell, William H. (William Henry), 1844 November 12 (date of birth) 1
- Franklin Publishing Co. Inc. 1
- Journal-News Independent 1
- Keith, A. Evelyn (Alice Evelyn), 1908-1989 1
- Little, Flora T. (Flora Townsend), 1875-1967 1
- Little, Walter S. (Walter Sweet), 1873-1962 1
- Pratt, Andrew T., 1840?-1864 1
- Pratt, Henry T., 1836-1898 1
- Simpson, Lewis L. (Lewis Legare), 1843? April 16- 1918 September 30 1
- Simpson, Maria D. (Maria Dean), approximately 1844-1918 September 1
- South Shore Publications, Inc. 1
- Townsend, John P. (John Phillips), 1836-1916 1
- Wadsworth, Francis Grey Ford, 1843-1924 1
- Wicked Local 1 + ∧ less